What time are check-in and check-out?
- It is possible to check-in from 3pm. Check-out is before noon.
When is the reception open?
- The reception is always open 24h.
How do I reach the hotel?
- From Rapallo railway station: turn left in Corso Assereto and follow it all the way to Via Milite Ignoto; turn right. At the end of the street you can see the Castle of Rapallo and right in front of it there is hotel Italia and Lido.
- From Genoa airport: take Volabus to Genova P. Principe train station. From there take the train to Rapallo. Alternatively we can book a taxi service for you at a cost of approx. € 90.00.
How far is the train station?
- Rapallo train station is about 400 meters from the hotel, it's a 7 minute walk.
I am coming by car, do you have a parking space?
- As for parking, at the entrance of the hotel we have some free parking spaces, but they can not be reserved. Near the hotel there are both free and paying parking lots, upon your arrival we will provide you with the necessary directions.
Do you have a restaurant?
- Yes, Caligo restaurant, always open for lunch and dinner, offers Ligurian and national specialties overlooking the sea.
How far are the main tourist sights
- Ferry boat 100 meters, 5 minutes
- Montallegro cableway 500 meters, 15 minutes
- Casale Park - Minigolf 500 meters, 10 minutes
- Golf Club 2 km
- Rapallo Castle, in front of the hotel
- Tourist Information Office 300 meters, 5 minutes
- Portofino 9 km - walking on the Red Carpet about 2 hours and a half
- Pharmacy 70 meters, 2 minutes
- Church of San Francesco 70 meters, 2 minutes
Which credit cards do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards: VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Diners and Bancomat.
Do you have family or connecting rooms?
- We only ave 1 quadruple room and 1 connecting room (max 4 people) and we only sell them by phone, not online.
Can you add an extra bed or a baby cot in my room?
- An extra bed or a cot can be added by requesting them strictly at the time of booking; not all of our rooms are suitable for these additions.
Do you offer products for celiacs / gluten-free or for allergies?
- Breakfast with gluten-free products, lactose-free and other food allergies are available upon request when booking; our kitchen can offer gluten-free food for lunch and dinner and suitable for other food allergies.
Do you accept pets?
- We can accept small and well-behaved pets if requested when booking; daily supplement of € 5.50.
What time is breakfast served?
- Breakfast is served in the restaurant (and in season also on the veranda) from 7.30 to 10.00. You can also have breakfast served in your room from 7.30 with a supplement.
Can I have half or full board?
- The hotel offers half board and full board for a minimum stay of 2 nights. Drinks with meals are not included.
Is there an ATM in the hotel?
- Unfortunately we do not offer this service yet, but the nearest ATM is 700 meters from the hotel.
Is there a parking space for bicycles at the hotel?
- Covered parking is available for bicycles in a safe place. Please specify the need when booking.